Tuesday, April 27, 2010

to say that I am changed would be an understatement. It is always sad when you realize the person you are in love with does not share your dreams- that they are not the person you thought. I am filled with a bittersweet mix of emotions; sad for the loss of a great love, stung by betrayal, grateful for the lessons I am learning and excited about so many new opportunities that I have in my life right now. Professionally and creatively things are finally coming together, and it feels really good.
I am feeling like myself again. When I look in the mirror I see the woman I was a couple of years ago, yet with more wisdom and understanding.
I feel my strength returning everyday, and smile when I think of the future.
Looking forward to a beautiful weekend in SB ......sunshine, good friends, Lakers, fas
t boats, wine, and polo! what could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment